EA Super 8 is a trading solution that was released on MQL5. The developer didn’t provide extended information about how the system functions and what we should expect from it.
EA Super 8: to trust or not to trust?
We’d like to say that the system requires further research and more long-term trading results. The system should work for several months more to make a final decision.
The system has a simple and average presentation. It was kind of hard to find all the minimum required information to form this list.
- The system can execute orders for us on a terminal completely automatically.
- The devs claimed that the price after $249 will become $449.
- Maybe something goes wrong or something.
- We have to work with it using recommended settings.
- It trades quite aggressively on a terminal.
- There’s a better method to spot entry points during the trend moves.
- We can work with low profits and drawdowns.
- We have to have over $100 on a balance.
- The system requires you to withdraw our account everyday.
- “If we lose an account we have to deposit it at $100 and start everything once again.” It sounds like a scam.
- The developer provides all required information.
We may note that the system started costing $100 more, $249. There are no rental options available. We are free to use a demo copy of the system. The devs don’t provide us with refunds.
Verified trading results
The presentation includes a NZDUSD test on the M1 time frame. The data period was picked 2013-2021. The lot was fixed at 0.01. The modeling quality was 99.90% and 5-pip spreads. An initial deposit was $100 that has become $97,121 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.80. The maximum drawdown was 28.90%. The win rate was approximately 70% in both directions.
Trading results are a good pro, so we can check how the system works on a real market. It’s a real USD account on RoboForex where the advisor works automatically with 1:500 leverage. The win rate is 73.1%. An initial deposit was $1,009.13. The withdrawal was $1138. So, there’s almost nothing left. It’s a scam.
The system trades 143 deals weekly. An average trade length is 49 minutes.
The system is working for less than a month.
The advisor uses not only a risky strategy – Grid of orders but also Martingale.
There were 271 orders traded by the system. The best trade is $111.34 when the worst trade is -$16.83. The recovery factor is 3.87 when a profit factor is 2.87.
Now, EURUSD is the most traded symbol with 105 orders. Most of the profits of $170 were obtained in GBPUSD.
The system works with low drawdowns to the balance. We had several medium-term periods.
Vitali Vasilenka is a developer from Belarus with a 16,919 rating. There are 15 products in the portfolio (were 16). There are 34 signals that gathered 187 subscribers.