Absolute is a Forex-related trading solution that was released on MQL5 on April 8, 2021. The robot was demo downloaded over 400 times to check its settings and other features. The system was updated to a 1.10 version. Let’s check what we’ve got.
Absolute Robot: to trust or not to trust?
Scalping is a risky strategy that requires many customizations to even give it a try. A lot of brokers are against scalping.
Let’s talk about what we have about explanations, details, and other features.
- The system works completely automatically, scalping little profits from the market.
- We can use it on the MT5 platform.
- We can trade with high accuracy of 99.5%.
- The system runs a “no-loss” scalping strategy.
- The strategy works based on the reversal patterns.
- It doesn’t run a Grid with Martingale strategy.
- “The maximum win rate is achieved when trades follow the trend, SMA and Bollinger Bands can be used to determine the direction.”
- The developer provides an MT4 version for the same price.
- The data for backtests was picked from 2015 to 2020.
- It covers orders with SL and TP levels.
- We can customize risks manually or allow the system to do this for us.
- It works with a Trailing Stop feature.
- There’s spread control not to open orders during the high-spread periods.
- The system should be applied to a hedge account only.
- The minimum deposit should be from $200.
- The leverage should be 1:50 or higher.
- It requires it to be used on a VPS service.
- The developers share set files for GBPUSD and EURUSD on the M30 time frame.
The offer was increased to $20. Now, the price is $75. There’s no rental option provided. We couldn’t rely on the refund policy.
Verified trading results
There are various backtests provided. We have a GBPUSD tested on the M30 time frame on the five-year tick data. The initial deposit was $3,000. The leverage is 1:200. The history quality was 100%. We have a total net profit of $3,665. The recovery factor was 7.65. The maximum drawdown was low – 0.08%. The robot closed 351 orders with a 100% win rate for shorts and 99.41% for longs.
It’s a con that we have real account trading results. There are many charts and data to check. The robot works on a real USD account on WELTRADE automatically. The leverage was set at 1:500 and the platform is MT5. The account has a verified track record. It was created on February 25, 2021, and deposited at $1,000. The absolute gain has become 17.57%. An average monthly gain is 2.12%. The maximum drawdown is 10.65%. Only two traders track the account trading results.
There were 61 deals traded with gaining 401.2 pips. An average win is 6.58 pips. The win rate is 100% for alongs and Shorts. An average trade length is a day.
We have the system working with two symbols. The EURUSD pair provides more deals traded when GBPUSD is the more profitable – $93.76.
The system hides SL levels from the broker eye. It uses the trailing features to make more profits from the market moves.
The advisor closes months with such various profits. We can’t say it’s a predictable solution.
Aleksei Ostroborodov is a developer from Russia with an average rate of 18,750. His products have a 3.7 rate based on 53 testimonials.
There’s just only one testimonial about how the system works on the terminal. We can’t be sure that it’s a real one.