HAPPY NEURON is one of the Happy Forex expert advisors that was recently released and is sold on Forex Store and Happy Forex websites. Trading more than 25 currency pairs, this MT4 tool claims it can bring you stable and sizable profits.
It has a neural network-based system that allows the system to analyze the market sentiment, identifying the best Entry and Exit points. In this Happy Neuron review, we will conduct a detailed analysis of this EAl to decide whether it is a good choice for traders or is just another scam service designed to steal our money.
Happy Neuron: To Trust or Not to Trust?
We do not trust this EA. Our verdict is based on:
- Lack of vendor transparency
- Undisclosed trading strategy
- High drawdown
- No backtest results provided
- No customer reviews
- Happy Neuron EA is 100% automated expert advisor
- Forex Store marks Happy Neuron presentation only with two icons: Verified Track Record and Refund Policy
- It was designed to trade on the MT4 platform
- It supports over 25 cross pairs (AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY)
- It works on the H1 timeframe
- This EA requires low spreads, thus ECN account is recommended for this expert advisor
- The system works under FIFO regulations and rules
- It is compatible with any brokerage
- The robot can be used on 4 and 5-digit broker
- It works on Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, and Linux operating systems
- It is easy to install
- Minimal deposit requirement:
- Conservative risk requires $5K (500 dollars for micro and 50 dollars for cent accounts)
- Normal risk requires $3,5K (350 dollars for micro and 35 dollars for cent accounts)
- Aggressive risk requires $2K (200 dollars for micro and 20 dollars for cent accounts)
Undisclosed Trading Strategy
Unfortunately, the dev failed to provide us with any information regarding the trading approach and methodology applied by the Happy Neuron for generating profits. It looks odd especially for experienced traders who are very demanding about technical details. Without any information about the trading strategy behind this trading system, we cannot determine whether this EA can generate profits consistently.
For interested in software traders, this expert advisor can be purchased on forexstore or happyforex websites. A copy of the product is sold for €349. It includes an unlimited number of Real and Demo accounts, free updates and upgrades, and 30 days money-back guarantee.
The devs say that we can change the real account license as many times as we like:
We do not understand what the reason for this trick is, but it looks odd.
Once we buy Happy Neuron EA, we receive a Happy Forex Full Pack (10x EAs) for free. Most of these EAs are out of service or show poor trading results. In addition to this, the Happy Forex team claims that those traders who have already purchased Full Pack EAs have a 30% discount.
The devs share live performance trading results of their EA on their website. They share 3 myfxbook trading accounts for different risk levels: Aggressive, Conservative, and Normal.
Let’s analyze the Aggressive Risk account to see how the EA trades when its trades are placed with an extremely high-risk level.
This is a Real USD account that was created on December 15, 2020. It trades with Fort Financial Services broker on the MT4 platform. It places trades with 1:500 leverage. Since the date of its activation and to date, it has managed to provide a gain of 60, 92%. Its monthly gain is high and equals 19, 66%. Deposited at $5K, this trading account managed to provide $1305, 84 of profit.
As you can see, a huge cause for concern is its extremely high drawdown of 72, 66%. It could be because of the high risk when placing deals.
It has carried out 1873 trades for 3 months of trading. It has won 1578 out of them, which represents 84%. Its win rate for longs trading positions is 85%, for shorts – 82%. The average win rate is $1,84 / 14, 94 pips. The average loss is higher – $ 5.43/ -54.27 pips. The profit factor is high – 1, 81. The average trade frequency is 1 day.
The most traded, as well as the most profitable currency pair, is GBPUSD – 173 trades, $124.55 of profit.
Its Take Profit varies from 7 to 55 pips.
No backtest report provided
Although its trading results look good, the dev failed to provide backtesting results to compare them to. While for some traders live trading results is enough to understand how the system trades, other traders are searching for a backtesting report to find out about the system’s performance based on historical data. We do not know for what reason, but the devs decided not to share trading results with us. It looks suspicious.
Happy Forex Company, the company known for developing Happy News, Happy MartiGrid, Happy Trend, Happy Way, Happy Forex, and more expert advisors, signals, and indicators, designed this EA.
On the Forex Peace Army website, we have found a page of the Happy Forex Company. It has a 3.5 out of 5-star rate on FPA. There are only 5 customer reviews with the last one written in 2019. Unfortunately, there is no review about the Happy Neuron robot.
Most of these EAs are scams. The robots you see below are included in the 10 EAs package. As you may notice, their trading performance is mediocre.