We’d like you to read an Edge Trading review. The Premium Forex Signals service is introduced as “Trading At Your Fingertips.” We can earn extra income from anywhere in the world.
Edge Trading: To Trust or Not to Trust?
We shouldn’t trust a service that has no proven trading results, free signals, backtests, and so on. It’s so risky to use them on a real account.
Just read this lie. There are two no-names who hire other no-names in no-name teams around the world. Seriously? The company doesn’t even have a profile on social networks.
The signals have the next features:
- The signal frequency is from 2 to up to 5 signals daily.
- We can expect to gain over 1500 pips monthly.
- Signals’ win-rate is up to 83%.
- There’s 24/7 support.
- It’s another “25-year experienced” team of no-names behind the signals. Of course, it’s a lie.
- The signals are stable and sensible.
- They’re compatible with any broker.
- There’s a VIP Telegram channel where these signals are posted.
- We have to check for notifications.
- We have to manually copy trades to our platform.
- There are over 2000 premium members, the developers mentioned.
To register, we have to provide all information about ourselves.
We have to share with them our card data. We have no trust in them. So, they can simply sell our data to third-party companies.
As we can see, the offer costs 29.90 GBP. 92% of the customers will resubscribe for the next month too. After purchasing, we’ll get access to the signals and a 14-day refund policy.
In addition, the pack includes two Take Profits for each trade, a monthly pip counter, 24/7 welcome customer support, and a beginners pack.
We can use a 10% OFF coupon with the code Forex to decrease pricing.
Unverified Trading Results
Portfolio results have no extra explanations from the vendor about currency pairs, drawdowns, win-rate for each symbol, and so on. Everything we have is just two charts with no explanations provided.
These two charts with fake data are everything we know about the profitability of the signals. We don’t even know what year data we’re looking at. 2019, 2020, or 1990? All data is unclickable, so we can’t be sure about it.
We’re not sure that’s true. If so, where can we check what symbols were traded, what risk was, how big drawdowns were. Having a $500 account and trading with a 0.1 Lot Size is twice higher risk than usual.
We don’t know what level of drawdowns were experienced while trading their signals.
The company has no transparency at all:
- We don’t know the team.
- We know nothing about trading strategies.
- We don’t know about currency pairs, risk, and other important info.
- We have no access to the Telegram channel to check.
Testimonials and mentions
The presentation is featured by the fake only positive testimonials. There are 367 of them.
All feedback is faceless, with no info about profits in USD or pips. The owners didn’t create a page on Forex Peace Army, Trustpilot, and Quora. There are no testimonials. It means all of that feedback is fake.