Dynamic Pro Scalper is an expert advisor that was released many years ago and updated several times. The last version of the system is 5.0. So, it’s time to check if these updates help the system to be consistently profitable.
Dynamic Pro Scalper: To Trust or Not to Trust?
Trading results on the demo account look unpredictable. The developers avoid using their funds in trading, and this is suspicious. Should we use them? We do not think we shoud.
The presentation has many features and settings explained:
- Dynamic Pro Scalper can work automatically for us on a terminal.
- The system cuts profits during the Asian trading session.
- The advisor works only on the MT4 terminal.
- There are nine pairs available for trading: GBP/CHF, GBP/CAD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, USD/CAD, and USD/CHF currency pairs.
- The system works on the M15 time frame.
- We are allowed trading on Standard, Micro, and Mini accounts.
- We can use a broker that we want.
- “When the Additional Trades System is enabled, the robot opens additional trades when the initial trade is negative. The additional trades are in the same direction as the initial one. This let Dynamic Pro Scalper close the trades quickly and always on profit.”
- It sounds like a common risky combo of a Grid with Martingale.
- The maximum risk should be not higher than 2% to the account balance.
- We have to run the account with $500 or more.
- The system works on Windows and Mac.
- We can receive push or email notifications.
- We may use high slippage and high spread protection.
- The system knows how to protect the orders from fraudulent activities on the broker side.
- The robot works with low drawdowns.
- The system changes GMT Offset automatically.
Dynamic Pro Scalper can be bought for $71 instead of $89. The package includes standardized features: one real and two demo accounts, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a 60-day money-back guarantee policy.
Verified Trading Results
We have a backtest report on the M15 time frame and 19-year tick data. The currency pair was EURCHF. The modeling quality was 90.00% with a 10-pip spread. A start deposit was $10,000. The system managed to turn it into $8,990,421 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 3.18. The maximum drawdown was 3.75% ($125,120). The system traded 3614 orders. The accuracy rate was 87% for shorts and 87% for longs.
The developers decided to let the system work on a demo account only on IC Markets. It executes orders automatically with the 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on May 08, 2020, and funded at $5,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +26.98%. The monthly gain is 1.64%. The maximum drawdown was 6.95%.
The advisor traded 896 orders with 3253.3 pips. An average win is 9.00 pips when an average loss is -5.79 pips. The accuracy rate for longs is 61% and 66% for shorts. An average trade length is 9 hours 56 minutes. The profit factor is 1.91.
The robot opens trades on eight symbols. The most-traded is USDCAD, with 213 orders when the most profitable is $397.72.
The robot works during the night hours when the market is calm.
It almost doesn’t open orders on Monday because there’s a lack of data because of the weekend.
The system trades on the account with low risks to the balance.
The advisor uses unfriendly stop losses.
The system has never traded predictably and is profitable.
The company has many products on the board. Most of them aren’t relevant as trading solutions in 2021.
Automated Forex Tools has a page on Forex Peace Army with a single comment mentioned.
Both of them are fake. The first one is from competitors when the last one is from owners. We cannot trust them blindly.
The developers suggest we give the system a try on the demo account, downloading the robot for free. Most likely, they want to get our email to send some to us.