Automic Trader is a trading advisor that was published under the LeapFX label. We have a huge presentation and the main claim “New Software Lets You Build A Steady, Compounded Passive Income From The Forex Markets… And The BEST Part Is It Requires NO Prior Trading Experience.” It’s hard to believe in this blindly, so we are here to check it out.
Automic Trader: to trust or not to trust?
We can say about trust only while the system has been working for a year or so on a real account and being consistently profitable with low risks.
We have grouped up everything in the following list to make checking the intel about the system comfortable.
- The advisor was designed to help us with automatic trading on the terminal.
- Trading is allowed on the following cross pairs AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
- There’s an account protection feature.
- The robot doesn’t require us to have extra knowledge.
- Trading is allowed on six cross pairs.
- We can expect that profitability will be 20-30% monthly.
- If we can bear more risks, the profitability can be up to 50-100% monthly.
- There’s an “internal settings optimization system.”
- The risks can be customized by us.
- We can rely on a user guide in working with the system.
- The robot will receive updates lifelong.
The offer looks typical for LeapFX. There is, as usual, one subscription option for $497 annually and one lifetime pack for $650. The package includes automatic trading software, free updates, full customer support, best recommendations, 30-day refunds, and a $100 bonus in the package. The devs decided not to explain the meaning of the bonus.
Verified trading results
We have an extended backtest report. It’s a big advantage. The total net profit was 736.12% or $44,167. Automic Trader has executed 960 orders with 2.79 of the profit factor. We may say that the robot lost two months. It’s not professional. The accuracy was 76.35%. A maximum drawdown was 10.7%. An average win streak was over five orders.
The dev shares live trading results verified by Myfxbook. The system has been running a real USD account on Blaze Markets. The broker isn’t pretty common for automatic trading. The leverage is 1:200 when the platform is MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was deployed on April 07, 2021, and funded at $1,000. Since then, the absolute growth has become 206.96%.
Automic Trader executed 260 orders with 3589.5 pips. An average win is 31.27 pips when an average loss is a bit deeper – 44.42 pips. The system trades with the average frequency of two days. The profit factor is 2.49. It’s an acceptable number for a paid advisor.
We are allowed to open orders on six cross pairs. EURUSD and AUDUSD are ahead in trading frequency with 48 deals.
It prefers trading during the night session.
Wednesday with 82 orders is the most traded day.
There are huge Grids of orders with Martingale. Both strategies are risky.
The monthly profitability varies from month to month.
The robot works with consistent periods of medium drawdowns.
There are testimonials that were published at the moment when the site was launched.