Red Fox EA is an expert advisor that was just designed by My EA Academy that belongs to the SinryAdvice company. The presentation is standardized and poor. Developers claimed that “Red Fox EA is able to analyze technical and fundamental data.”
Red Fox EA: to trust or not to trust??
We don’t think so. The system is a just released trading solution. We should let it go for several more months to be convinced that the system is safe for real accounts and spending time on testing it won’t be wasted.
Let’s talk about features and other provided details:
- The robot works completely automatically for us. We have to spend no extra effort.
- The system trades with low drawdowns.
- The aggressive settings are available as well.
- The low drawdowns settings can provide from 10% to 28% of the monthly profits.
- The aggressive settings – from 17% to 48%.
- An advisor calculates lot sizes based on the available margin.
- We have a news filter feature to protect us from rough moves.
- The strategy doesn’t use Martingale.
- There’s a spread control.
- We can work on one real and one demo account.
- The strategy is based on the market reverse price.
- It works with low risks as well.
- It can be used on the MT4 only.
- The minimum deposit is $1000.
- “The Low Drawdown pairs: EURCAD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPCAD, USDCAD.”
- “The Aggressive pairs: AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, USDCAD.”
- We have to test it on the demo account first.
- We shouldn’t trade on the account, use other advisors, or close trades manually.
- It must be online all the time.
- The account type should be ECN with 1:500 leverage.
- OpoForex is a suggested broker.
The robot costs $266 instead of $400. There’s a 14-day refund policy.
The system works automatically on the OpoForex broker using technical data from MetaTrader 4 platform. The leverage is 1:500. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on May 17, 2021, and deposited at $1,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 24.93%. An average monthly gain is 7.25%. The maximum drawdown is insane – 38.55%.
The robot has closed 510 orders with 3180.4 pips. An average win is 12.57 pips when an average loss is -17.90 pips. The win rate for longs is 69% when for shorts it is 78%. An average trade length is 12 hours and 53 minutes. The profit factor is 2.43.
GBPCAD is the most traded pair with 148 orders. The most profitable is EURUSD with $89.33.
The system works mostly during the European trading session.
The robot opens the most trades on Wednesday – 133.
The expert advisor uses a trailing feature to close orders with profits.
The robot is profitable so far.
SinryAdvice is a well-known company from Malaysia with developers and other staff around the world. They have doubtful reputation among Forex traders. Not all their products are good to take a look at.
As usual, the presentation has some fake feedback from “clients.” We don’t trust them.