Good M Stops is a Forex-related expert advisor that was released on MQL5. The system works with Gold on a demo account. It’s hard to predict if the system is stable enough to be used on our real account.
Gold M Stops: to trust or not to trust?
We’d like to say no. The main reason is that the system isn’t used by the devs to make profits. So, this is better than 1000 words.
So, we have prepared a list of settings and other explanations about how the robot will work for us.
- The robot helps us with automatic trading all the way.
- The dev claimed that the current price of $600 isn’t maximal.
- The next price can be $750.
- We have several copies left with this price.
- We can expect that the system works with XAUUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, and AUDCAD.
- The rest symbols can be customized to work with.
- We have that “each entry point is calculated using an advanced input filter based on the analysis of the movement of the price chart.”
- The advisor doesn’t require us to have a proper experience.
- There’s protection against high spreads, and allows us to trade with a fixed or automatic lot size.
- The system requires Hedge account trading.
- We should have at least $800 on the balance to get started.
- The system can open orders on AUDUSD with $200 on the balance.
- The only time frame is M5.
- We should use a VPS service to be profitable.
- It has to run an ECN account only.
- “Every trade is protected by stop-loss and trailing stop-loss.”
- It’s protected from the market’s rough moves.
- There’s no big deal to set it up.
- There are two trailing stop loss features.
We have an offer that includes lifetime and rental options. A lifetime license costs $600. We can subscribe for the system for $75 monthly, $180 quarterly, $320 for half a year, and $450 annually. We are allowed to download a demo copy of the robot.
Verified trading results
The presentation doesn’t include backtest reports and this is a solid con. We’d like to know what was going on with the system when it worked with the tick data.
The system is set to trade on a demo USD account on a well-known broker – IC Markets with 1:500 leverage automatically. The maximum drawdown is 38.5%. The maximum deposit load is 31.5%. The win rate is 82.1%. The absolute growth is only 4.97%. The account exists for ten months.
It executes approximately 39 orders weekly. An average trade length is two days.
The system works with absolutely unpredictable profits that vary in 5-15 times.
The robot executed 448 deals. The best trade is $992 when the worst trade is -$757.79. It works with 19.83 of the recovery factor and 6.56 of the profit factor. An average monthly profit is 3.20%.
There’s a huge list of warnings. The advisor is truly dangerous.
Noorullah Aimaq is a developer from Afghanistan who has a 1462 rating. There are 13 products on the board. We have a 4.3 rate of his trading advisors.
This person isn’t happy with how the system worked for him.