Advanced Hedge is an expert advisor that uses Hedge to make more profits on the real market. The presentation looks average. There’s nothing special and no extras.
Advanced Hedge: to trust or not to trust?
We’d like to say no. The system worked unpredictable on a trading account that was removed.
The presentation includes details, settings, and features explanations. We grouped them up.
- The advisor was designed to trade automatically for us on our terminal. No extra effort is needed.
- Now, the sale is underway where the system costs $49.
- The price will come back to $149.
- The final price will be $249.
- We can work with Crypto, Forex, Metals, and Indices.
- A recovery system is applied to the advisor.
- It doesn’t require indicator data to open orders.
- The advisor was tested on two-year tick data.
- We can expect that the robot will be delivered with an extra one.
- There are two versions MT4 and MT5 available.
- We can trade on EURUSD and GBPUSD.
- We can customize the robot by providing set files.
- We should use only hedge-supported brokers.
- The balance has to be over $3000.
- The system is not sensitive to spreads and slippages.
- We can customize SL and TP levels as we want.
- There’s help provided. We don’t have to worry.
It’s the previous price of the system.
The system costs as low as $49, now. Is the most affordable over ever. As a result, there’s no rental options provided.
Verified trading results
There’s a backtest that has only 82% of the history quality based on a year of tick data. An initial deposit was set at $10,000. The total net profit was $74,886. The profit factor was 2.15 when the recovery factor was 6.08. They were acceptable numbers. The maximum drawdown was 9.64%. The system has traded 16245 deals with 79% of the win rate for shorts and 71% for longs.
There’s a screenshot of how the system worked with high risks on the account that doesn’t exist anymore.
This account was removed as well. We have some screenshots from the past. The advisor ran a real account with 1:500 leverage on Weltrade. The maximum drawdown was 68.6%. The maximum deposit load was insane – 105.9%. The accuracy rate was 73.7%. An initial deposit was set at $3000. The absolute growth has amounted to 47.39%.
The system opened 175 trades weekly. So, it was a high frequency trading solution.
It traded completely unpredictable and wildly.
The advisor used aggressive Martingale.
There were 152 orders executed. The best trade was $852.72 when the worst trade was -$278.20. An average trade length was 11 hours. The profit factor was 1.98.
The advisor preferred working with Gold: 92 orders executed.
The drawdowns were high. We can’t show this on a chart because the account was deleted.
Hi Tian Thang is a developer from Viet Nam, and he has a 2198 rating. His products have a 4.7 rate based on 49 reviews. The portfolio includes 6 products in total.
We have an unsatisfied person who’s not happy with this system.