Coygo offers a powerful suite of crypto trading tools including crypto trading bots, arbitrage, data insights, portfolio tracking, day trading, and much more. As per the vendor, the platform is trusted by more than 5000 traders in over 75 countries. In this review, we will analyze the platform and its features to check the reliability and ease of use it offers.
How does Coygo crypto bot function?
As per the vendor, the Coygo bots are simple and easy to use. They can be configured quickly and are robust enough to meet the needs of advanced traders.
Coygo review–positive aspects
- Wide range of features
- Free registration
- Free trial
Coygo review–negative aspects
- Insufficient security info
- Lack of verified proof
Time in business
The vendor does not reveal info on the founding year of the company. From the website, we find that the domain copyright is for 2020.
As per the vendor, the crypto service is used by more than 5000 traders from 75-plus countries across the world. There is no verified proof of performance to assess the reliability and reputation of the company.
The main exchanges the company supports are:
- Coinbase Pro
- Binance US
UI of Coygo
According to the vendor, the user interface is robust and simple to use. It has a simple design for each supported exchange enabling users to trade and transact effortlessly.
Key features of Coygo
Some of the significant features of the service that make it highly competitive as per the vendor are:
- A unified terminal is present ensuring easy and effective transactions across the supported exchanges
- Day trading and arbitrage bots are available that work in real-time
- Users can code their strategies using the Coygo Forge feature
- The service offers many pre-built approaches
- Portfolio tracking, viewing and analyzing charts in real-time, and using the data tools on the go are possible with the mobile feature
- The service offers multiple exchange trading allowing you to submit and manage orders on different exchanges and view the trading history on the exchanges and markets
How to get started on Coygo?
To start using the bots here are the steps you need to follow:
- Register using the Signup button on the official site by providing your name and email address
- You can choose the strategy for your bot from the available methods on the platform and name your bot
- The next step is configuring the bot with your preferred parameters
- Once you have configured the bot, you can run it in test mode without using real funds or trade with real funds directly
How secure is Coygo?
As per the vendor, the exchange account credentials or API keys are stored safely in your hard drive. The keys are not stored by the service thus safeguarding your funds effectively.
For support, the vendor provides an FAQ section, email address, and links to social media pages of the company on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Are traders happy with Coygo?
Unfortunately, we could not find user reviews for the company on reputed sites like Trustpilot.
Pricing and fees
A free plan is available that includes free signup and access to the features of the service including real-time technical analysis indicators, candlestick charts with Bollinger Bands, RSI, and MACD, a Screener, market overview charts, and more.
Pro plans include a one-year plan costing $155 or $0.42 per day with a 5-day free trial and a one-month plan costing $17 or $0.55 per day.
Casual plans include a one-week plan costing $5 or $0.71 per day with a 2-day free trial or a 1-day plan for $1 without any discount and a 1-day free trial.
Is a free trial available?
Free trials, ranging from 1 day to 5 days, are found based on the pricing package you choose.
The platform supports only the English language and no other languages.
What kinds of traders is Coygo best suited for?
The free registration and variety of packages along with the free trial make the service apt for use by beginner traders. Seasoned traders will find the advanced features and arbitrage bots highly effective.
The company is based in San Diego, California, in the United States. Core members of the team include Evan Francis, the CEO, Dorian Kersch, the CIO, and Ellery Addington-White, the CTO. The official site has info on the expertise and experience of the team members.