Today’s review will be about Trade Explorer. It’s a LeapFX’s robot. The company renewed a welcome page to attract more experience-free people.
We provided them a fake email because they like spamming mailboxes.
From the first page of the presentation, we know the robot can make up to 38% of the monthly profits, trading 27 currency pairs.
Trade Explorer: To Trust or Not to Trust?
LeapFX is not a scam company. They have a reputation among the Forex-related community. So, it’s completely up to you if you like a trading style and can afford the pricing.
Let’s talk about the robot’s features:
- The EA works fully-automatically.
- It can be run only on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- We can trade 27 currency pairs + USD/SEK.
- We can start making money with it without previous experience.
- The system works perfectly well with default settings.
- The EA is designed for a Standard, Mini, or Micro account.
- The robot makes big profits with relatively low drawdowns.
- The system informs us about spreads, drawdowns, leverage, balance, and others.
- The robot will be working well with any account size.
- We’re free to choose a broker we want.
The EA is available in two packages: a lifetime membership and a one-year membership. The annual subscription costs $397. The lifetime membership costs $697. Both packages include a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- The software is delivered with a user guide that helps us to set it up.
- The package includes updates and upgrades.
- There’s welcome 24/7 support.
Verified Trading Results
The robot runs a real USD account on FX Choice automatically using technical indicators from the MetaTrader 4 platform. The leverage is set at 1:200. The account has a verified track record. It was created on May 13, 2020, and deposited at $5000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +78.83%. An average monthly gain is +7.32%. The maximum drawdown is 16.89%. The account is tracked by 35 users.
Trade Explorer closed 2804 deals with 5252.5 pips. An average win is 27.92 pips when an average loss is -100.43 pips. The win-rate is between 79^% and 80%. An average trade length is a day. The Profit Factor is 2.20.
The EA works with all available in MT4 platform symbols. The most profitable is the GBP/AUD – $522.65.
The robot focuses on trading European trading hours and night scalping.
The most-traded day is Monday (655 deals).
It runs the account with the lowest possible risk.
As we can see, the SL levels are hidden from a broker. The robot uses a Trailing Stop Loss for each high profitable order.
All months were closed with profits. It looks like January 2021 will be profitable too.
Trade Explorer sits in the consistent but not so high drawdowns.
LeapFX has many real accounts for almost every EA they ever sold. The company is not only publishing its own robots but also provides publishing opportunities for average developers. LeapFX is like a little version of Forex Store or MQL5 and it has its own standard of presentation. Usually, they provide a mobey-back guarantee without any issues if we keep a recipe.
Testimonials and mentions
There’s only a LeapFX page on Forex Peace Army. There’s a 3.694 rate based on 11 reviews.
Some of the testimonials sound fake.
We can see some negative testimonials.
The refund policy requires a bank recipe. If you don’t have one – no money-back guarantee for you.