SFI Indicator is another semi-automatic trading solution from the SinryAdvice company. The main claim is “Steady profit in your trading with the most trusted and downloaded tool in 2020 that generates a 79% win rate.” We are going to check it.
SFI Indicator: to trust or not to trust?
We don’t know if the system truly can help us to make mentioned profits. The indicator doesn’t look trustworthy.
The system doesn’t have a detailed presentation. There are a few details explained:
- The system is a semi-automatic trading solution.
- We can work with it on the MT4 platform.
- The system provides signals for us to open trades manually with proper SL and TP levels.
- The developers claimed that the “SFI indicator is one of the most well-known forex indicators.”
- There are “verified” fake testimonials.
- We may not Entry Points to buy or sell.
- It doesn’t repaint signals after providing.
- We are free to work with any time frame.
- There are notifications and sound alerts implemented.
- The win rate should be up to 79%.
- The system is beginner-friendly.
- We have installation and tutorial videos.
- The system analyzes charts for us.
- There are several steps of how to use the system.
- We have to give it a try on a demo account.
- If we have any questions, we may ask them and get them answered within a day.
- The recommended time frames are M5, M15, and M30.
- The robot cuts losing trades and doesn’t sit in huge drawdowns.
- The system will be profitable at the end of the month.
- There’s a possibility to trade with an expert advisor based on this indicator.
- It includes a Martingale strategy on the board.
- There’s a video where the system trades on the terminal. We can’t be sure because the data is not verified.
We have seen his data before on several robots we noted on the site.
The robot costs $48 instead of the never existing price of $80. There are 61 mentioned fake reviews on the site. We don’t know what features the package includes and if there is a refund policy.
Verified trading results
The presentation doesn’t include any sign of backtest reports. Without the trading results on the past broker tick data, we don’t know how the system will work on current data. It’s a significant con.
We have only a screenshot that is published on many pages on the site as a proof that the system works well. Of course, it can not be trusted. The system worked automatically a year ago on FXTM automatically with 1:100 leverage on the MT4 platform. The account has a verified track record. The account was created on April 28, 2020, deposited at $2493, and withdrawn at $2000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 178.22%. An average monthly gain was 44.64%. The maximum drawdown was 6.72%.
The company is from Malaysia and has no transparency at all. The developers don’t reveal themselves and don’t provide links on their profiles on Facebook and MQL5.
We have several screenshots in addition to fake comments published at the bottom of the site. As we can note, the testimonials don’t look trustworthy.
The company has a developers team from Indica, marketing from London, and a sales department from Turkey. They have a headquarters in Malaysia, but we have no photos to prove it. The owners don’t share registering documents with us as well.