Robofi is a decentralized finance platform offering a secure and transparent trading experience. It offers crypto bots via Initial Bot Offering. You can pick the bots you prefer from the platform. Users can govern, stake, and earn rewards, or list their bots to raise funds for trading via the service. In this review, we will analyze the platform to find its strong and weak points enabling crypto traders to make an informed choice.
How does Robofi crypto bot function?
The crypt bots are designed to trade with the help of pre-set algorithms. With the bots the entire trading process is automated. The software can send you buy or sell signals and manage trading minimizing risks.
Robofi review–positive aspects
- A diverse range of beneficial features
- Easy to use
- Supports centralized and decentralized exchanges
Robofi review–negative aspects
- Lack of info on the pricing
- Absence of info on security measures
Time in business
The project was started in the first quarter of 2021 and has since expanded its offerings that are aimed at the profitable management of crypto assets.
Since the company is a fairly new entity in the Defi sphere, there is not much info available on the company’s reputation.
The platform supports Decentralized and Centralized exchanges which include:
- Probi Global
UI of Robofi
The user interface is simple and easy to navigate. Beginners would find it easy to access the various features of the platform including trading with the crypto bots.
Key features of Robofi
Some of the important features of this platform are listed below:
- The RoboFiStore allows users to browse the DABots. Monitoring, stake or unstake, claim staking rewards, much more functions can be done with this feature.
- The Decentralized Autonomous Bots (DABots) are powered smart contracts. Users can deposit their assets to the bot and generate profits.
- Farming, CEX, and DEX DABots are the main type of bots available here.
- The exchange allows users to trade their tokens which are certificate tokens issued by the DABOt for staking, claiming stake rewards, and earning more tokens.
- RoboFiGame and RoboFiEarn are other features that allow users to take part in the trading and profit from the platform.
How to get started on Robofi?
Getting started on Robofi is a simple process. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the official site and register for an account
- Once you create an account, you can choose from the available bots
- The bots will take over the trading after you configure the preferred settings
How secure is Robofi?
As per the vendor, the platform is secure and transparent. However, we could not find info on the security measures used by the company.
For support, the vendor offers an email address and an online contact form.
Are traders happy with Robofi?
We found 4 reviews for the service on the Trustpilot site with a rating of 4.0/5. As per the feedback, the users are happy with the performance and find the interface easy to use.
Pricing and fees
The vendor does not reveal info on the pricing and fees involved in using the platform. For using the bots, you need to register and create an account on one of the supported exchanges using crypto assets like USDT, BTC, ETH, etc. The Treasury provides tokens for the assets with which you can stake and earn.
Is a free trial available?
No free trial is present for using this platform.
Chineses, Indonesian, Vietnamese, and Russian are the main languages supported by the service.
What kinds of traders is Robofi best suited for?
Crypto traders and bot creators will find the platform ideal as it has plenty of earning opportunities without compromising privacy and user data.
As per the Roadmap info of the service, it was started in the first quarter of 2021. The official website is powered by SnapBots Limited with the domain registered for 2022. We could not find further info on the company such as its team members, location, etc.