Neuro FX Robot is a system that is designed by a no-name developer from Poland. This expert advisor is advertised as “Everything All We Need” for profitable trading on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
Neuro FX Robot: To Trust or Not to Trust?
The presentation answers only a part of the questions. Trading results are just several weeks old. So, everyone has to make a decision on his or her own to invest in this risky software or not.
There are three packs: Basic, Regular, and Business. The Basic package costs $129. The package is featured by one real and one demo account. The Regular pack costs $149. It has two real and two demo accounts. The Business pack costs $169. It has three real and three demo accounts. The vendor provides 24/5 support via email (?). The company doesn’t feature these packages with a money-back guarantee.
Neuro FX Robot has the next list of features:
- It’s a completely automatic trading solution
- We don’t need to run the robot only on huge account balances.
- There are only little periods of drawdowns.
- The expert advisor doesn’t require previous trading experience to be profitable.
- The system works well on the 4 and 5-digit brokers.
- An ECN account is a good option for running the EA.
- It opens trades and closes them automatically.
- There are no risky strategies on the board like Grid and Hedge.
- The system calculates Lot Sizes and manages positions automatically.
- The EA closes bad trades and trades good deals all the way.
- It supports all types of accounts: Standard, Micro, and Mini.
- There are no limits in the settings configuration.
- There are various magic numbers that allow identifying EA’s deals, among others.
- The system works only with USD/CHF.
- It trades on the H4 time frame.
- The minimum deposit requirements are from $100 for opening deals with a 0.01 Lot Size.
- The optimal margin for trading is $200.
Verified Trading Results
There’s a half of the backtest report without a top of it (chart). The initial deposit was $500. The net profit has become $580869. The spread was 20 pips. The profit factor was in the middle of the pack – 8.82. A maximum drawdown was 8.1%. The expert advisor traded 997 deals with a 92.7-95% win-rate. The winning row was 20 deals.
The robot runs on a brand new real account. It was created on January 4, 2021, and funded at 200 CNH. It’s a weird currency choice for a person from East Europe. There’s a 64.55 CNH margin in use. The margin level is medium – 380.3%.
This version of the EA trade USD/CHF instead of GBP/USD. The total net return is +23.4%. The average monthly return is +75.6%. There’s no pick drawdown and profit factor because no trades were lost. An average trade frequency is 0.6 trades daily. The EA has been online for 18 days.
The Risk to Reward Ratio is 5.02. The risk of losing the account is 0.1%. An average trade length is over two days. An average win is +18.12 CNH.
The EA closed four deals on the SELL direction and one on the BUY direction.
There’s a single magic number – 117735.
There were few trades closed. So, the weekly trading activity sheet can’t be represented.
The robot trades during the European and Australian trading sessions.
Neuro FX Robot runs for several weeks of January 2021.
The trading frequency is insanely low. One deal a week is far from what an average investor needs.
From trading results, we know that the robot uses a Grid of two orders.
There is a solid list of open orders that grab much margin to be kept on the market.
There’s no info about drawdowns because no trade was lost.
Neuro FX Robot has a page on Forex Peace Army. There’s still the GBP/USD trading account connected.
The company doesn’t have reviews, so there’s no rate.