Lux Algo is another signal service. The presentation doesn’t look professional because of the huge lack of important information for signal seekers. We’ve grouped up and analyzed all available information in the Lux Algo review.
Lux Algo: To Trust or Not to Trust?
We wouldn’t trust a service that doesn’t care about how it looks in the client’s eyes. You should not hurry with subscribing to this service.
We don’t trust the service because:
- There are no social network profiles for the team members.
- There are no backtest reports.
- There are no third-party verified trading results.
- There’s no people feedback on Trustpilot and Forex Peace Army.
Let’s talk about features:
- The developers mentioned that 90% of the traders aren’t successful in trading on their own.
- The system allows settings aside emotions and decreases chart noises to spot real trades.
- The Lux Algo has the third version that is designed to help us with creating our own strategies (?).
- The software shows trading opportunities for those who are subscribed in the TradingView.
- The main indicator includes the next features: Contrarian Signals Mode, Reversal Zones, Predictive Levels, Volatility measuring, and much more designed to help you develop your own unique trading system.
- The Discord Group has over 10000 traders who share trading ideas and can help when needed.
- We can get 24/7 support, free education, and thousands of automated signals for every market.
- The system delivers real-time alerts without repainting.
- There are free lifetime updates.
- We’re allowed to cancel our subscription anytime.
- The company has a list of product features: BUY/SELL Signal modes, Candle Color Modes, Lux Dashboard, Indicator Overlay Modes, Support and Resistance Methods, Lux Oscillator Indicator, Lux Volatility Indicator.
- The Discord channel has many people but little useful information.
- There are three packages that vary by range. The one month of the Premium package costs $67.99. The four-month subscription costs $143.97. The annual pack costs $489.99.
- The last two packs allow us to save 30% and 40%.
Unverified Trading Results
The company doesn’t provide trading results and backtests. It’s a huge disadvantage because they asked the high price for a subscription.
If they trade, they should have them. The vendor doesn’t provide trading results, so we can’t know how big they are.
The company has many onsite reviews based on the Discord channel.
There are four people on the team. We can’t be sure that they are real persons without social network profiles and/or trading-accounts on myfxbook.
Most of the information in the chat is useless for everyone who reads it.
It’s a Facebook page of the company. It has 7590 likes and 7991 followers. The last post was on November 24, 2020. The owners didn’t even wish anything for Christmas and Happy New Year.
The Instagram page has 17400 followers and only 10 posts. So, most likely, these subscribers are fake ones because no one subscribes to a profile that has nothing to show.