Hot Profit Robot is a trading solution that has a short and not quite informative presentation. The main statement is that they want to be fully transparent with us, so they provide verified trading results.
Hot Profit Robot: To Trust or Not to Trust?
We can’t suggest this service because the system was set on the life account to trade just in June 2021. There should be half a year traded to be sure that the system is safe for our accounts and can handle various market conditions and high-impact news periods.
Let’s talk about these blocks of features to get what we should expect from running this advisor.
We’ve grouped up all features in the following list for you:
- The system is a fully automated trading solution. So, we can chill when it works for us.
- The developers have over 10 years of Forex-related experience.
- The system checks the market 24/7.
- There is email, mobile, and push notifications.
- There’s welcome and knowledgeable support.
- We’ll receive an easy step-by-step user guide.
- The detailed docs will be set right after subscribing.
- The robot calculates Take Profit and Stop Loss prices for each open order.
- The lot sizes are calculated based on the available margin.
- We can work with fixed lot sizes as well.
We have three strategies introduced as the core ones:
- Range Trap. “Though potential profits are low in a ranging market, EA has its medium-range strategy focused on SnR and a unique candle pattern to trade bounces from the top and bottom.”
- Momentum Rider. The system focuses on trading high-impact news periods to cut out some profits before the market goes in the previous direction.
- Trend Capture. “Hot profit Robot is focused on using fundamental and technical analysis to identify and follow the strong long-term trend of a Forex currency.”
We can subscribe to one of three possible packages. The Mini pack costs €17 weekly. The Smooth pack costs €64 monthly. The Aggressive pack costs €99 monthly. All of them offer one trading account license, support, and automated trading on MT4.
Verified Trading Results
The system runs a real USD account on the FBS broker automatically. The leverage is set at 1:500. It works on MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on June 08, 2021, and deposited at $5,045 in total. Since then, the absolute gain has amounted to 99.82%. An average monthly gain is 99.82%. The maximum drawdown is insane – 82.32%.
As we may note, the system has excited orders with insane stop-loss levels.
The robot has closed 213 orders with 1046 pips. An average win is 15.11 pips when an average loss is -23.67 pips. The win rate is between 72% for Longs and 74% for Shorts. An average trade length is one day. The profit factor is 1.84.
It works with sixteen currency pairs.
The robot executes orders during Australian and American trading sessions.
Friday with 29 orders is the less traded day.
It runs the account with moderate risks to the balance. The system has to lose 9 orders to lose 10% of the balance.
The advisor uses Martingale to increase Lot Sizes from 0.3 to 1.23.
We have a medium level of transparency. The developers don’t tell us about themselves and don’t provide us with backtest reports that would convince us that the system was tested well. At the same time, we have a real medium-deposited account where the system has been working for a month. The packages don’t include a money-back guarantee.
We’ve got a company’s account on Forex Peace Army with no reviews or rates. They commented on real account trading results on this page. It’s a good sign.
The robot is a young trading solution that uses x4 Martingale to recover. Many conservative traders wouldn’t like to set their accounts at such high risks. The developers don’t reveal their profiles on the MQL5 community or Facebook. Of course, it decreases the level of trust significantly.