Happy Algorithm PRO is a robot that was designed to help us with automatic orders execution for profits. The system belongs to the Happy Forex company. It’s a pretty-known developer among others. We have decided to check the system out to understand how good it is.
Happy Algorithm PRO: to trust or not to trust?
The system shows stable performance and the presentation provides us with outstanding explanations. So, the system can be a good option for traders with any level of trading experience.
We have united all shared information in the following list. We hope it will help you to make the right decision about this robot.
- The advisor can support its owner with opening orders on the market automatically.
- The system manages to calculate deflections of the correlative.
- It will place SL and TP levels for every single order placed on the market.
- It calculates proper valid deflection of the price of the particular correlative pairs and then we have this difference as a line.
- We can start using without proper trading experience.
- It can be applied to any account size.
- The only platform to trade is MT4.
- It’s possible to get this robot tested pretty easily.
- The settings were pre optimized by the developers in advance.
- Trading is possible on EURUSD and USDCHF only.
- The core time frame is D1.
- We can work by following FIFO rules.
- We are allowed to set Take Profit levels in percentages.
- It would be better if we use a VPS service for more stable performance.
- Trading is allowed on the following systems Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, and Linux.
- It supports Micro, Mini, and Standard accounts.
- We have to work with ECN accounts only.
- It supports detection of 4 or 5 digits.
We have a standardized pricing where two packages are available for being purchased. The first one includes only two licenses and costs 299 EUR. The second pack is featured by five licenses and it’s available for 499 EUR. We can rely on the following features: free updates and upgrades, knowledgeable and relevant support, a 30-day money-back guarantee, a user manual, and so on.
Verified trading results
The presentation wasn’t featured by backtest reports. Although the backtest report could show us what results the robot achieved working with the past tick data, they cannot show us the real performance of the system.
The robot works with a real USD account, executing orders on ForexMart automatically. The system uses leverage of 1:500 to be more profitable. It receives data from the Metatrader 4 platform. The account was created on June 18, 2021, and deposited at $1,500. The absolute gain is 16 34%, while the maximum drawdown was 66.49%.
The system executed 643 orders with 2,464.5 pips. An average win and an average loss are almost equal. There were 6.43 lots traded. The win rate is 51-57% and the profit factor is 1.28.
We can note that the most traded hour is 1 p.m.
Wednesday with 82 deals isn’t a favorite day to trade.
The system has to lose 39 deals to lose 10% of the account. These risks can be treated as moderated.
The system works with dynamic SL and TP levels. So, it can get more profits and if the market goes in the wrong way, it quits it quickly.
The advisor keeps the profitable streak going.
The developers have the highest level of transparency. We know much about the company, the robot and its features, and, the most important, actual trading results.