We’d like to talk about a Forex Truck robot. It’s another robot that was designed by Forex Store devs in 2020. This time it’s for USD/CAD.
Forex Truck: To Trust or Not to Trust?
We’re not sure about this because the robot is so young to be convinced that it won’t blow out the account.
Let’s talk about its strategy and settings:
- The robot trades automatically on the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platform.
- It works only with USD/CAD.
- We can run the EA on any broker we want.
- The system works with a fixed Lot Size to open trades as soon as an opportunity appears.
- It can open a second order if the market conditions allow.
- If the market goes the wrong way, the system tries to close the deal with a little profit or little loss.
- The system uses Martingale trades with increased Lot Sizes to recover after losses.
- It sets Stop Loss levels to cover deals from losing more than we can afford.
- The EA can close deals if the market conditions change.
We’ve got a Christmas sale. The robot costs $235 instead of $277. The pack includes a single license for any account. We can change it as many times as we want. The pack includes a detailed user guide and 24/7 support.
From Forex Store, we know that there’s a weird money-back guarantee. If we lose more than 35%, we can expect to get it.
Verified Trading Results
We’ve got a USD/CAD backtest on the H1 time frame. The modeling quality was 90.00%. The spreads were tight – 3 pips. An initial deposit was $5000. The total er profit has become $75k. The Profit Factor was 1.75. The maximum drawdown was 23.42%. The EA closed 1609 deals. Short positions win-rate was 54%, Long positions win-rate was 67%.
The EA runs a real USD account on FXOpen automatically without leverage. It uses technical indicators from the MetaTrader 4 platform. The track record of this account is verified. It was created on January 16, 2020, and funded at $2000. Since then, the absolute gain is 299.58%. An average monthly gain is 13.10%. The maximum drawdown is 23.08%. Four traders track this account.
Forex Truck closed 227 deals with 1860 pips. An average win is 46.01 pips when an average loss is -48.32 pips. The win rate is 60% for Longs and 58% for Shorts. An average trade length is two days. The Profit Factor is 2.23.
The EA trades Longs and Shorts directions equally by profits and closed deals.
The robot trades the opening of the Asian and all hours of the European sessions.
The less traded day is Wednesday – 37 open deals.
The EA works with little risk to the account balance.
The robot increases Lot Sizes from 0.17 to 0.70 to recover after losses.
The profitability varies so much month to month from 1.57% to 25% monthly.
The drawdowns are small and not consistent.
There’s no high level of transparency because we can’t check open trades. The developers’ profiles and portfolios are hidden, as it usually happens for Forex Store products.
Testimonials and mentions
The company doesn’t have a profile on Forex Peace Army or TrustPilot. The vendor avoids publishing about the product on these sites. There’s a page on Forex Store, but there are no customer testimonials.