Forex Pip Shooter is the system that has an average presentation that provides information about strategy, details, and a bit about features. The devs claim that thanks to its advanced analysis technology, Pip Shooter technology and average execution speed, the robot can adjust its trading parameters to suit even the most volatile markets. So, let’s check how good the system is in the real market.
Forex Pip Shooter: to trust or not to trust?
The robot works with low profitability on a low deposited account. So, it makes it difficult to trust the system.
The presentation provides us with information mostly about how we should use the system over intel about strategy and features.
- The advisor was designed to help us with automatic trading on our terminal. We are allowed to do nothing in addition.
- The system is unique because it can only use a pip shooter technology in automatic trading.
- The advisor is easy to use.
- We can grab all the profits from market moves.
- It can work emotionlessly on the market, focusing on results.
- It uses indicators to check the market conditions.
- We should use it on MT4.
- Manual trading is allowed if needed.
- We can work on the 28 cross pairs at once.
- It flcheck support and resistance levels using breakouts, rebounds and correlations.
- It places deals pretty frequently.
- There’s a profit calculator on the site provided.
- The advisor has to be a safe solution for our account.
- It can automatically adapt to our needs.
- The system is able to provide us with safety based on the most consolidated strategies, those that have enriched the world’s best traders: spread trading, breakout, hedging.
The common price is €800. The developers have never provided discounts. We don’t know details about the package. Also, the devs don’t support a refund policy.
Verified trading results
We don’t have any backtest report that would convince us that the robot was tested properly. The lack of the final table doesn’t allow us to understand what results the robot achieved working with the real tick data. At the same time, we don’t know what broker data the robot worked on the best.
Forex Pip Shooter has been running a real EUR account on IC Markets automatically with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on December 09, 2020, and deposited at €1001.06. Its otal gain is 24, 30%, while an average monthly gain is 1.58%. The maximum drawdown is 7.33%.
The system has closed 154 orders with 3,095 pips. An average win is 49.90 pips when an average loss is -59.38 pips. The win rate is 75%and 70% for long and short trading positions, respectively. An average trade length is 4 days. The profit factor is 2.22. It’s a good number.
The advisor works with many pairs. It’s a con because it’s not customized to trade several pairs in the best way.
The system spends much on commissions.
We may note that profitability in January 2022 is mediocre compared with the risks we have just seen.
The vendor has a low level of transparency because we don’t know who they are, how satisfied their clients are, and so on.