EA Smoke is an all-new trading solution that appeared on MQL5 on July 2, 2021. The last version of the system is 4.2. The robot was demo downloaded 147 times. The presentation looks short and doesn’t answer all our questions.
EA Smoke: To Trust or Not to Trust?
We are not ready to entrust our fund to the system because trading results showed that everything will be set in danger.
Let’s talk about available details, settings, strategy and other explanations.
- Smoke EA knows how to trade automatically for us.
- The robot works on the MT5 terminal.
- There are three last copies from ten reserved available for as low as $149. The next price will be $449.
- The system is based on the data received from trend determined indicators.
- The advisor knows how to predict a trend direction.
- The dev claims that there are no risky strategies like Grid, Doubling, Martingale, or Cost Averaging behind the system.
- The robot can work on the default settings on the following currency pairs: USDCAD, EURCHF, EURUSD, USDCHF, EURAUD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD.
- The time frame is M5.
- The minimal deposit requirements are $50 for each trading pair.
- We have to work with it on the minimal slippage broker.
- ECN accounts are another must.
- We have to focus on the minimal spreads.
- The leverage can be from 1:500.
The offer is simple. We can get a robot for $149 for a lifetime copy. No rental options exist for us to give it a try. We can only download the system for demo purposes. There’s no refund policy provided.
Verified Trading Results
We have a backtest report of EURUSD on the M5 time frame. The data period was chosen from 2003 to 2021. The modeling quality was 99.90% with a 5 pips spread. An initial deposit was $50. The total net profit was $18,158,497. The profit factor was 1.81. The maximum drawdown was 12.02%. The system has closed 4182 trades with 76% of the win rate for shorts and 78.90% for longs.
The advisor runs a real USD account on RoboForex automatically. The robot uses technical data from MT4 indicators. The leverage is 1:500. The account has both verified: track record and trading privileges. It was created on June 14, 2021, deposited at $1040, and withdrawn at $1000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 1.18%. An average monthly gain amounts to 0.98%. The maximum drawdown is 7.92%.
The robot has closed 84 orders with only 52 pips. An average win is 3.22 pips when an average loss is -4.31 pips. The win rate is 66% for longs and 64% for shorts. An average trade length is 1 hour and 13 minutes. The profit factor is 1.03.
The system trades completely wild. Some of the directions are losses. EURUSD and USDCHF are lost as well.
The system works as a night scalper during the Australian trading session.
Wednesday and Friday are the less traded days.
The robot trades with insane risks to the account balance.
The robot trades quite unpredictably.
The second month is going to show significant losses at the end.
The developer has another robot in the portfolio whose performance looks better.
The developer is Vitali Vasilenka from Belarus. He has ten EAs and six accounts with trading results in his portfolio .
Vitali has a 14,278 rating. His products have a 4.7 rate based on 430 reviews. Signals have 102 subscribers.
We have almost no feedback about the system provided. We can trust these two because there weren’t mentioned details of their trading activities.
We can find a setting file for this EA in the comments.