EA Black Dragon is an expert advisor that can be found on MQL5. The trading results look moderated. We are sure that the developers could write a better presentation.
EA Black Dragon: to trust or not to trust?
We’d like to say no because the system trades with insane risks and we have no idea what results it can provide, working with low-medium risks.
We’ve grouped available information up in the following, easy to read list.
- The advisor knows how to trade on a terminal completely automatically.
- The robot is rated over 4 on a 5-degree scale.
- It was activated five times.
- “The EA opens a deal by indicator color, then there is the opportunity to increase the network of orders or work with stop loss. Works on accounts that support hedging.”
- After purchasing the system, we should write the dev for bonuses.
- The trading goes on GBPUSD.
- Only time frame is M15.
- The minimum balance should be $1000.
- The directions of trading can be customized.
- The advisor allows setting SL and TP levels.
- If spreads are high, the system doesn’t trade.
- We can skip several hours from trading.
- It marks all orders by an unique magic number.
- “It is possible to use a modified stochastic to enter, using the color of the black dragon indicator as a filter.”
The price was tripled. Now, it costs $99 instead of $30. Now, we have a subscription option for $45. We are allowed to download a demo copy of the robot.
Verified trading results
There’s a GBPUSD report on M15. The data period was from 2010 to 2020. The leverage was common, 1:500. The robot was pretty useful, RoboForex. An initial deposit was $1,000. It has become $308,951 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.14 when the recovery factor was 2.89. These are acceptable numbers. The robot executed 3342 orders with an approximate accuracy of 73%.
We have a weird account whose link was removed and added once again. So, the dev could moderate the data. The system runs a real account Weltrade with 1:500 leverage. The maximum drawdown is 0.1% when the maximum deposit load is 0.2%. The win rate is 93.1%. We have a low reliability of the signals. It works for one week only. The absolute gain has amounted to 334.03%.
An average trading frequency is 29 orders a week. The robot trades with an average trade length of 31 minutes.
The system worked with insane risks at the beginning.
The system executed 29 orders. The best trade was $535 when the worst was -$0.08. The profit factor is 27,836 which is not relevant.
There were 20 orders traded on Gold.
The drawdowns look low.
We have some positive testimonials that don’t look trustworthy.
The developer is from Russia with a 171,628 rate. The portfolio includes ten advisors. The products have a 5 rate based on 176 reviews.