Darwin Evolution is a Forex-related trading solution that can be found on MQL5. The presentation doesn’t include a proper strategy and settings explanations. So, let’s check the system and its profitability in this Darwin Evolution review.
Darwin Evolution: to trust or not to trust?
It’s hard to tell for sure. The advisor works with low trading frequency.
The presentation includes some details about how the system is going to overtake various market conditions and safe out balance.
- An advisor can easily work without our supervision on the terminal automatically. It saves time.
- We have a present price like a discounted one.
- The system costs $999.
- The developer claimed that the final price will be $1490.
- “You can not make a Backtest of this EA, it will open orders without any logic!”
- This doesn’t increase a level of trust between us and the software.
- “To understand the operation, come and read the blog (this EA reflects my philosophy of forex trading … If you like my way of seeing things, then you will like my EA.”
- We have no proof of this claim.
- We can work with the advisor on a demo and real type of the accounts.
- It works to look like a manual trading solution.
- We are allowed to work with average risks.
- It doesn’t trade frequently and can not open orders weekly.
- It can keep open positions on the market for weeks.
- There’s a possibility to recover after losses.
- It works with 8 indicators and filters of Metatrader4.
- We can work with all major and minor pairs.
- It can be used on any broker that we want.
- There’s a news filter applied.
- We can set risks as % to the margin.
- The recommended settings are: EURUSD on M1.
- The default risks are 5%. We would like to note that it’s 5 times higher than the average.
- It can open trades in both directions at the same time.
- We have to run an account with $200 on the balance.
- The advisor should work with leverage more than 1:30.
- “You can not make a “real” backtest of this strategy (I am the only one to do it because it is necessary to put the news integrated and import the actual ticks).”
- “The EA uses 2 main strategies, and MT5 can not make the Backtest of both at the same time (making the Backtest of the two strategies completely changes the results).”
- We don’t know about the trust of this claim.
The offer includes one lifetime and one rental option. The system can be purchased for $999 for a single account copy. We can subscribe for it for $690 annually. Interested in the robot traders can download a demo copy of the system for free.
Verified trading results
The presentation is featured by a backtest report that worked for all pairs at once. The absolute profit was $25,930.74. An average annual profit was 127.09%. The robot has executed 185 deals with a 7.77 profit factor. The win rate was 89.12%. The maximum drawdown was 2.64%. The advisor didn’t open orders in November 2020 and in December 2017.
The advisor runs a real account with €5000 on the board on ThinkMarket. The leverage is 1:500. The maximum deposit load is 2.2%. The win rate is 93.3%. The maximum drawdown is 5.8%. The absolute growth has amounted to 6.47%.
December 2021 was skipped or moderated.
The developer has withdrawn this account almost fully.
The robot executed 15 deals only. The best trade is €85 and the worst one is -€52.18. The recovery factor is 5.90 when the profit factor is 5.38. An average monthly profitability is 0.28%. It’s an impossibly low number. There’s no 100% algo trading.
We have many various warnings about low trading frequency and so on.
The system almost doesn’t experience drawdowns because it trades little.
We have many faceless accounts that provide five-star reviews. We don’t know if we can trust them.
Guillaume Duportal is a developer from the UAE with a 1307 rate. He has only one robot in his portfolio.