Champion EA is a system that was designed for making profits on Forex. It can be found on MQL5. The presentation looks common and includes some product details and strategy explanations.
Champion EA: to trust or not to trust?
We can’t say for sure. The developer is well-known but this advisor isn’t. It should take some time for this system to gain trust among Forex traders.
We have grouped all features, settings, and other details on the list to let you check them comfortably.
- The system can execute orders for us completely automatically on the MT4/5 terminal.
- The trading is allowed on five symbols.
- There’s a drawdown reduction.
- We have a time filter applied to work only during proper hours.
- The price was reduced from $1250, then $799 to $499.
- It works under NFA and FIFO rules.
- The drawdowns should be 10% or less.
- The advisor doesn’t require us to have previous trading experience.
- There’s a VIP channel for users.
- “The advanced INFINITY dashboard panel informs the trader about all the necessary information about the account, the ratio of profit or loss, the amount of free margin, etc. The adviser analyzes the price of each candle and its dynamic deviation in the flow of quotes and makes a decision only when the candle closes.”
- Trading is possible on: AUDCAD, NZDCAD, EURCAD, GBPCAD, and AUDNZD.
- We can work from a single chart.
- It has all proper customizations applied.
- “It has no analogues on the market.”
- “For quick testing use the 1M OHLC, as the EA only uses open prices internally as well.”
- We have to attach AUDCAD to the H1 time frame.
- We should open orders only on recommended pairs.
- A Hedge type of account required.
- The system isn’t sensitive to spreads.
- We have to use it on ECN and VPS services.
- It works with increased frequency.
- The minimum balance should be $100 or higher.
The price decreased from $799, $588 to $499. There’s no subscription option available. Anyway, the system can be demo downloaded for demo usage.
Verified trading results
We don’t have any backtest report published to get convinced that the system is safe and was tested properly. As a result, there’s no final report that would show the final report. It could provide us with intel about risks, drawdowns, win rates, profitability, and other info.
The system keeps running a real $10,000 deposited account on RoboForex. The leverage is 1:500. The maximum drawdown is 40.7%. The maximum deposit load is 14.9%. They are twice higher parameters than they should be. The win rate is 78.8%. The account has been managed for 53 weeks. The absolute growth is 74.14%.
It executes 32 orders every week (was 8 weekly). An average trade length is 5 days. The account was created on September 22, 2021.
Now, the robot recovers what was lost in December 2021.
It’s noticeable that the system survives only because of the three-step martingale.
The robot has traded 575 orders. The best trade is $1624.47 when the worst trade is -$770.84. A recovery factor is 6.31 when a profit factor is 1.92. An annual forecast became positive – 31.28%. An average monthly forecast is 2.58%.
The system had an endless wall of warnings in 2021.
The advisor works with huge, 40.7% drawdowns. A common level should be 15-20% or so. So, the system has a medium risk level.
Evgenii Alseniv is one of the most known developers on MQL5. He has 43 products, 21 signals and 30 subscribers in his portfolio. Evgenii has a high 165170 rating and 3 years experience on the market.
People provided mostly positive testimonials about the system and its performance with profitability.