Advanced Scalper is a veteran trading advisor that was released two and half years ago. It’s a significant period for any advisor. The current version of the system is only 1.55. So, the robot isn’t updated quite often. The last update was received on March 11, 2021. The expert advisor was demo downloaded 3870 times and only 10 times activated.
Advanced Scalper: To Trust or Not to Trust?
The last trading results showed that something wrong happened with the system. We can’t be sure that it’s a stable trading solution now.
The robot’s presentation is quite big compared with the other similar scalping robots:
- The expert advisor executes deals fully automatically.
- As we may see from the name, the system is based on a scalping strategy.
- There are three symbols to work with EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and GBP/USD.
- We can trade the rest if we know how to customize the system.
- It can be used on the H1 and H4 time frames.
- There are over three years of trading results published via a signal service.
- There’s a 60% discount on the final price applied.
- The final price is $990. It’s scam pricing.
- As we can see, if we buy this robot, we can get one of the others from the developer’s portfolio for free.
- There are advanced exit algorithms.
- There’s a spreads filter.
- The system checks the market in order no to open deals during high slippage periods.
- We can customize the advisor how we want.
- There are recommended settings provided. So, we’re covered.
- IC Markets and Alpari are suggested broker houses.
- IC Markets is a veteran when Alpari has a discussable reputation.
- There’s a referral link on a VPS service from 4xhosting provided too.
- The system is able to be profitable only on low-spread pairs.
- It works well with calculating Entry and Exit points based on the available strategies.
- It covers all deals with Stop Losses to prevent the account from being burnt.
- The spread filter doesn’t allow the system to place orders during high spread periods.
- The backtest united the 99% quality data.
- We should have over $150 on the account.
- A low commission broker is an additional requirement.
- There are not so many settings to customize.
Advanced Scalper is available for $390 for a lifetime copy with a single real license on the board. There are four subscription options provided. The subscription for one month costs $149, three months $179, six months $199, and annual $249. We are free to download a demo version of the system.
There’s also a pack that unites Advanced Scalper, Red Hawk, Grid King, and Gecko EA and costs $750.
Verified Trading Results
It’s a USD/JPY backtest on the H1 time frame. The data history quality was 96.00%. This united 2014-2018 years. The test was performed with Fixed Lots – 0.01. The total net profit has become $234.37. The maximum drawdown was 0.82%. The Profit Factor was 1.81. The recovery factor was 22.89. There were 1085 deals traded. The win rate was 57.84% for Shorts and 65.76% for Longs.
Advanced Scalper has been working on the real account that was created on INFINOX Capital. The robot works automatically with 1:300 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account was created on January 14, 2016, deposited at 16,978 EUR, and withdrawn at 30,000 EUR. Since then, the absolute gain has become +1246.2%. An average monthly gain is 4.12%. The maximum drawdown is 22.90%.
Advanced Scalper traded 6078 deals with 8458.1 pips. An average win is 4.51 pips when an average loss is -7.84 pips. The win rate is 75% for Longs and 73% for Shorts. An average trade length is forty minutes. The Profit Factor is 1.30.
The main symbol to make money is EUR/USD with 4300 trades and 34379 EUR of profits.
It opens most of the trades during the European trading hours.
Monday (697) and Friday (1046 deals) are the less traded days.
The risk has increased too. Now, for losing 10% of the account, the system has to lose only 28 deals.
The robot is so dangerous because Stop Loss levels are so deep compared with Take Profit levels.
As a result, April 2021 was closed with -12.7% to the account balance.
The developer has his profile on MQL5. He has a 35024 rate and 3.9 stars on his products. There are also 3036 friends on the list.
Two last reviews have brought the same fillings we had when we saw the trading results.
There are eighteen products in the portfolio. The cheapest one is Night Owl. It is available for $125 when the most expensive one is Momentum EA – $750.