3Commas is a crypto bot that was designed to help us with automatic orders execution. The presentation includes some information about how the system functions. The developers claimed that the market downturns are good for making profits.
How does 3Commas crypto bot function?
The presentation includes various information about the system. It’s important to understand how it’s going to act on the market.
- The bot can cover us with automatic orders execution. So, no extra effort is needed.
- The system allows us to check performance via an app.
- We are allowed to check our strategy statistics, launch robots, and close orders manually.
- The robot can rebalance our portfolio to keep it profitable.
- There’s a dashboard feature that shows all important information.
- We can use paper trading to be sure that the system is profitable.
- It provides us with extra profits from the market moves.
- We are allowed to trade options via the bots.
- There’s a possibility to subscribe for signals.
3Commas review–positive aspects
- Automatic trading
- We can work with various cryptos and exchanges
- The developers registered a legal company
3Commas review–negative aspects
- No settings explanations provided
- No backtest reports available
- No trading results shared
- No testimonials written
Time in business
The developers have been working since 2017. So, this means that the robot is a veteran.
They have no reputation mentioned because there are no testimonials written about how good the bots are.
There are various exchanges supported: Gemini, Binance, FTX, BYBIT, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, gateio, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, Deribit, Poloniex, BitMEX, OKEX, Bittrex, and Huobi.
UI of 3Commas
The user interface is friendly for beginner traders. The core feature allows us to manage all our accounts from one place.
Key features of TradeSanta
- The bot can trade for us automatically.
- We can rely on an inner money-management system.
- It works with various strategies that were implemented.
How to get started on 3Commas?
We have to download the system and customize its parameters. Then, we have to attach it to our exchanges.
How secure is 3Commas?
The system should work with the market through API keys. Anyway, the bot can lose orders and wipe our account.
The support can be delivered via Discord, Twitter, and Telegram.
Are traders happy with 3Commas?
We don’t know for sure without testimonials. So, it’s not possible to predict if the clients are happy with this solution.
Pricing and fees
There are various packages on the board. The next features are gathered in the free package: one GRID Bot, one Options Bot, and one DCA Bot. The paid package costs $14.5 monthly and we will get one Active SmartTrade, unlimited Scalper Terminal, Paper Trading. The second pack – Pro costs $49.5 per month. We can work with as many crypto assets as we want. We can trade on 18 exchanges.
Is a free trial available?
Yes. The owners provide us with a free trial package to give the system a try.
The platform works well in a variety of languages: English, French, Russian, and more.
What kinds of traders is 3Commas best suited for?
The robot can be used by new and professional traders to make profits.
- The company was founded in 2017.
- They want to provide us with automatic trading.
- It was registered in Estonia–Laeva 2, Tallinn, Estonia, 10111.
- 3Commas has an additional office: 20th floor, 250 Howe Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 3R8.
- The developers are revealed: Yuriy Sorokin, CEO. Mike Goryunov, CMO. Egor Razumovsky, CTO. Katie Campisano, Head of Communications. Artem Koltsov, Tech Lead, and so on.
3Commas verdict: should you get it a try?
3Commas is a trading solution that can potentially execute orders on the crypto market and be profitable. The presentation provides us with general explanations about how the system functions and what features it includes. Alas, without trading results it’s impossible to trust. By the way, the offer isn’t featured by any kind of refund policy.